Pasty White



Warning: do not look at the picture to your right directly! It may cause temporary blindness due to the sheer pasty whiteness of it!!

It is a lovely 55 degrees today. In Northern Indiana that means shorts weather. Well, at least to those over the age of 16 but under the age of 30 it does anyway. There are those rare exceptions to the rule... like that weird guy wearing the border-line speedo running shorts that I saw running by Notre Dame.

I am, unfortunately, not enjoying the weather. I appreciate the fact that it's absolutely beautiful outside and I would love nothing more than to run around the backyard with the dogs, but frankly... I'm miserable right now. My head feels like it's about to explode and my allergy pills ain't cutting it. I'm seriously thinking it might be a cold.

This afternoon, I came home from work and sat down on the couch, promptly falling asleep. I never fall asleep in the middle of the day. Let alone when Passions is on. Good thing I have an awesome internal alarm because it went off just about 2 minutes before I had to leave to pick up Lily.

So, tonights plan is as follows: bed. EARLY! And then tomorrow, we'll see... I just wish my head would stop hurting.

Comments

Popular Posts