So this.... Is me. Black and white me, but me none the less. I always did like being more dramatic than I had to. In case you haven't read my original blog, located at
www.livejournal.com/~wilyjess, I am Jess.

I have decided to migrate to blogger because, well, most of the people I know are on blogger and it's easier to use in my opinion. That, and I can upload more pics than on LJ. Don't get me wrong, LJ was fun, it just wasn't... practical?

My first post on blogger and it sure is dull, huh? I guess it's your standard get to know me dull saying thing.

Um, I'm 27, married, have a 6 year old and enjoy making my husband lay on the pavement so I can draw chalk outlines of him to make the neighbors go "What the hell are they doing now?" My husband and I have two dogs and a cat and as I type this are cat-sitting for a friend of ours, which if she doesn't come to get him tonight, he'll probably turn into a second cat. I hope not, because I have a rule that the animals can never outnumber the people in the house.

I also have an ex husband who is a complete schmuck (you'll probably get more than one rant about that one) am trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, and generally trying to keep up with day to day. I'm doing pretty good at it, although, I have a lot of catch up to do because Christmas break just ended on the 9th and our house is still in shambles. Have no fear: I've got the next two days off and I've been very good at NOT playing The Sims 2.

You'll definitely read more about me than you probably want to, but I look at it this way: I used to not talk about me or anything involving me. I figure if I'm going to have a blog, might as well talk about whatever suits my fancy, right?

So yeah. Here we go...

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh Jess, you are a sexy one.... i want to lick you all over! lol. can you tell who this is?? "awesome"
Jess said…
Shay... you sexy beeyach. You're just like a hotdog... made from pig parts... BURN!!!

Popular Posts