TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jessica
Birthday:6/10/78
Birthplace:Kentucky
Current Location:South Bend, IN
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:currently red
Height:5'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:something very pale
The Shoes You Wore Today:cute chinese slippers with red brocade flowers
Your Weakness:My husband
Your Fears:That my kid will get kidnapped.
Your Perfect Pizza:I'm currently favouring hawaiian style: ham and pineapple.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Keeping my family healthy and happy.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh crap, I'm late.
Your Best Physical Feature:My hair. I have awesome hair.
Your Bedtime:Anywhere between 10 and 12 PM.
Your Most Missed Memory:Driving aimlessly in the middle of the night, listening to Ani Difranco.
Pepsi or Coke:Vanilla Coke, but unfortunatley they don't make it anymore... bastards.
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds.
Single or Group Dates:Single.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Ice Tea. Preferably made by my step mom.
Chocolate or Vanilla:CHOCOLATE!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee:CAPPUCHINO!!!
Do you Smoke:Nope.
Do you Swear:Hell yeah.
Do you Sing:Horribly.
Do you Shower Daily:If I don't, my hair becomes very unattractive.
Have you Been in Love:Yes.
Do you want to go to College:Um, I'm kinda going... but shhhh! It's a secret!
Do you want to get Married:I am married.
Do you belive in yourself:Only if I'm feeling not particularly pitiful.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Only once... Angie was driving. It was a horrific experience that involved a minivan.
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes.
Are you a Health Freak:::chomps on donut:: Um, that'd be a no.
Do you get along with your Parents:Depends on what topic is being discussed.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
Do you play an Instrument:
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes.
In the past month have you Smoked:No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:If you're married and you get out with your hubby, is that a date?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Not the entire box, but yes.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No. Ewww.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I live in Northern Indiana, what do you think?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope.
Ever been Drunk:Yes.
Ever been called a Tease:Yes.
Ever been Beaten up:Nope... I ran too fast.
Ever Shoplifted:Nope.
How do you want to Die:Peacefully in my sleep at the age of 97, after making love with my husband.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Um, I want to be Faye from Cowboy Bebop.
What country would you most like to Visit:Egypt.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:blonde
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:6'2" in socks, 6'4" in cowboy boots
Weight:175lbs (Hmmm... I think I have someone in mind)
Best Clothing Style:eclectic.
Number of Drugs I have taken:None.
Number of CDs I own:Too many to count.
Number of Piercings:Four total: two in each ear.
Number of Tattoos:16 total. 15 Egyptian Heiroglyphics down my back and an Ankh on my left breast.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:My ex Mark.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Comments

Popular Posts