Back to the grindstone

Casey stayed home for two days. He finally caught something that Lily and I had and he can't say that I didn't warn him on Sunday that it would knock him off his butt, cuz that's just what I said. I said: "Hun, trust me. It's gonna get worse and it's gonna knock you off your butt."

He spent the past two days playing video games and I got to do all the running around and pampering of him. Yesterday, I was excited, because he said I could drive his Jeep (Love the jeep!!). So, I packed up Lily, all ready for school, retrieved Jeep keys, went out to the garage and got in. The Jeep would not start. The battery was dead.

Casey had left the dome light on since Saturday.

So, I drove my car, no biggie. I like my car too. Alejandro rocks and honestly, I think has a better sound system than Casey's Jeep. We were going to jump the car when I got home from school, but that didn't happen. Then, when I got home from picking up Lily. Again, didn't happen. When did we jump the Jeep? At 7:00 this morning in the dark, in the cold. Not fun.
And to top it all off I'm missing a glove.

I have a feeling it's going to end up being one of those days. I feel like my morning is completely thrown off, too. Oh well, I'll live. At least I'm in a good mood.

Comments

Popular Posts