Fashionista in Training

Okay, um, my sister in law has brought it to my attention that I have been talking about classes and stuff and I never mentioned that I went back to school. Sorry, that was my bad. SO... here ya go...

I am proud to announce that I am now enrolled at Michiana Beauty College where I am taking courses to become a licensed cosmetologist. If anyone wants to be my guinea pig, let me know. I aced my hair removal test, so I can tweeze and wax with the best of 'em. I absolutely will not do bikini lines, though (sorry, just won't go there).

The decision to go to beauty school was reached after a couple of months of discussion between Casey and myself. It basically came down to the fact that I love messing with peoples' hair, so why not get paid for it? It made too much sense, so here I am. Well on my way to becoming a great stylist.

My future goal (once I'm out in the world and even then about 10 years down the line) is to own my own salon/day spa. I've always enjoyed being pampered and pampering other people. A couple of years ago when I dyed Mickie's hair purple, it was freakin' awesome and we had a blast. So yeah... here I go. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Comments

Popular Posts