How the Heck??

I took Lily's temperature this morning and it was running at 101.7. She spent most of the morning asleep and when she wasn't asleep she wanted to be held and read to (no problem there, I enjoy doing that for her). I gave her tylenol and we hung out watching The Dark Crystal, Labarynth, and Moulin Rouge (which happens to be Lily's favourite or the movie that she wants to watch over and over and over and over and over again... She asked me the other day if unconcious argentinians would fall through our roof.).

For lunch, she requested a ham sandwhich, gobbled it down and then asked for another. Little did I know that would be the beginning of a downward slide... for me. Shortly after lunch there was playing and the playing got more and more active and then she wanted to get dressed and the getting dressed led to running around the house playing tag (which is hard to do when you're coughing every ten steps... that's me doing the coughing, by the way... still have nasty cold). Right now, I hear giggling and screetching coming from upstairs and I'm praying that I get two minutes to finish typing this. I think it's a safe bet that Lily is definitely feeling better. I'm just trying to figure out how we went from cuddling and watching movies and doing the whole "I don't feel good and want to be sedentary" to the "OHMYGODBONZAIISSOFUNNYIWANNARUNANDPLAYTAGWITHYOUMOMMYCANIHAVEACOOKIE?"
behavior that I have encounted in the past couple of hours.

Yeah. I think I'm going to sit down for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts