It's not complex, it's just wrong...

...And it tastes bad, too.

I'm talking about Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. I was dealing with it at first, because I like my flavoured cola, but once I heard about the fact that they are putting my favourite Vanilla Coke on "hiatus" to "bring it back at a later time" and replace it with a "complex and delicious" black cherry vanilla coke. I say BLECH! to you, Coca-cola company! And, if Pepsi made a decent vanilla pepsi (it tastes like rum and coke), I would buy that instead. But, they don't. SO, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy some two liters of coke and a bottle of vanilla syrup (the kind used in cappuchino) and I'm going to make my own Vanilla Coke. And it will be better than anything you have ever put out.

SO nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh!

I have to go get my family up.

COKE YOU SUCK!!

Comments

Popular Posts