Jess' Valentine's Day Mix 2.0


"Mondo Bongo" by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
"Stay (Wasting Time)" Dave Matthews Band
"Feeling Good" Michael Buble
"Sway" Pussycat Dolls version
"Jump, Jive & Wail" Brian Setzer Orchestra
"Come Fly with Me" Michael Buble
"Blue Moon" Billie Holiday
"Son of a Preacher Man" from Pulp Fiction (sorry, the author escapes me at the moment)
"Wicked Games" Chris Isaak
"Lover Lay Down" Dave Matthews Band
"Sway" Michael Buble (a slightly slower version than Pussycat Dolls version)
"Crash" Dave Matthews Band

Today, with the exception of Dave Matthews and Chris Isaak and a band I discovered called The Servant, I've been very much into the "big band" sound. I'm actually surprised I haven't dragged out any of my Harry Connick CDs, but I'm actually prefering to newcomer Michael Buble to Harry today. Don't ask me why, I just am. He's fun and seems a bit young to be a crooner, but it works for him. Listening to him makes me feel all romantical and want to go ballroom dancing or something. Now, if only I had someone to dance with...

So yeah, I'm going to go mop my floor and dance around like the mops' my partner. Fun stuff. Thankfully, Lily is the only one home and well, she can't operate a camera. No pictures will be posted of me acting like an idiot.

Comments

Popular Posts