"The People are taste buds."

Yesterday, I made fried chicken for dinner. It wasn't your run of the mill fried chicken, either. I decided that I would try combining the flour with Adobo just to see what would happen. It turned out very juicy and tender on the inside and on the outside it was crispy and spicy and downright tasty. Yet another use for adobo! Be still my beating heart! Adobo, in case you have forgotten, is the key ingrediant in the Puerto Rican turkey that we all love so very much.

I am currently making potato soup (five minutes till I add the milk, butter and all the other wonderful stuff) for dinner. It's an old favourite that I made a bunch of times last year when it was cold. Today is colder than it has been in a while and Casey doesn't feel good, so I figured it would be a good choice. I love potato soup.

Finally, I would just like to say that I love my job at IUSB and I love my boss even more. The following picture is just one of the many things that is typical for a day at work at IUSB.
And people wonder why I love my job??

PS> If anyone is interested, that big pale pink skin patch that is exposed (aka his belly), Jed is ticklish there.

Comments

Popular Posts