"Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."

The more I think about this, the more I realize it's true. Ladies and Gentlemen, I married a scruffy version of Napolean Dynamite. To quote Mr. Dynamite from his self titled movie: "You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. "

The evidence: Casey recently purchased a set of nunchucks and has been practicing nonstop with them (he's actually getting pretty good). Casey bowhunts. He has yet to kill anything with his bow, but it's not for lack of trying (insert stiffled giggle here). Casey plays on the computer constantly. Not to sure about his hacking skills, but yeah... I know he spends an awful lot of time on the 'puter. I once even considered writing a letter to Fargo over at Gamespy about "How I married a Geek" and how I coped with the constant hours of EQ, how things were scheduled around raids, etc. It would have been an amusing letter, that's for sure.

BUT YEAH... My hubby has great skills.

Comments

Popular Posts