Hello, Computer??


Just a quick note today. I wanted to let you all know that if I'm not around for a couple of days, we've been having issues with the fan that cools the power source in the computer. So, that means that we are unable to use the computer for more than a period of 15 minutes or so. It completely sucks, but until we get the thing fixed (which probably won't be until this weekend), I will be stuck in no computer land for fear of burning down the house (insert Talking Heads song here).

And stuff.

It really does suck, but basically all I am doing when I'm on is checking email to see if my Hatori Hanzo sword is on it's way (Casey was nice enough to spoil me with one... he got nunchucks!!) and to see what the weather for the day is like.

Well, I must go. I can smell ozone. I'll update the next chance I can! Oh, and Carrie... we'll see you this weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts