Which one of these used to be two sizes bigger?

I'm still very much enjoying the fact that I went down two jean sizes. AND just to show off the weightloss (thanks ever so much to my father-in-law who said "Jess is just wasting away!" I got a really good bashful blush out of that one!) I took an "after" picture of sorts.

Picture one: Taken sometime in January/February? I'm not sure when, but it was cold out.

Now, compare this with picture number two, taken just this week. The angle, while slightly higher, still shows off the change in the face. You can actually see the starting outline of my cheeks, which have not been seen in a very long time. Also, take a peak at the somewhat hidden neck area. There is definitely a loss there.

I still have a ways to go (I'd like to drop another 20 lbs or so) before I get to my prime fighting weight, but it's coming off. Slowly but surely.

I have bragged enough for one day. You may go about your merry way.

Comments

Popular Posts