Break time...


I am currently splattered with paint.

I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact and I am highly amused by that fact.

The dining room is finished as far as the walls are concerned. I still have to do all the trim, but for the most part it's done and it doesn't look half bad. At the moment, however, I'm pooped. I figured I'd take a break (I've been working steady since about 7:30AM) and have some lunch. I wonder if anyone would say anything if I ran up the road to McDonald's in jean shorts and a sports bra? If they did I would flick bits of paint at them. That would be funny.

So yeah, I'm gonna grab some water and then try and finish the first coat on the living room. Well, half the living room anyway (gotta move a heavy bookshelf and the entertainment center before I can do the other half. Gonna hold off on that one.

Comments

Popular Posts