Lily's 7th Birthday

Today is Lily's birthday party. She's very much like me on my birthday with the whole "It's my birthday, you have to do what I say..." kind of attitude. Luckily, there is an abundance of cuteness and the attitude comes off as cute and not bitchy.

She had a very good day yesterday. Lots of fun and helping Mommy paint (but not too much because Mommy can go much faster without her help). She played Nintendo and blew bubbles and enjoyed just hanging out. The biggest news, though, is that sometime yesterday afternoon she lost another tooth.

Unfortunately, we did not see the tooth come out. Casey was the first to notice it and we're guessing since she was eatting popcorn at the time, it went the way of the popcorn. She has been running around since then, laughing, about "pooping a tooth." She also got a bit freaked out, though, because she didn't think the tooth fairy would come if she didn't have a tooth. I told her that I would write the tooth fairy a note and since it was her birthday I'm sure that the tooth fairy would cut her some slack. The tooth fairy was very generous and gave her $3.

So yeah, now I'm off to do stuff and prepare for the party and impending trip to Brookfield tomorrow. Not to mention all present wrapping, etc. It's a whole lot of work for something that is going to be shredded in minutes, but it's worth it.

Comments

Carrie Lofty said…
Did you decide to paint the ceiling or not?

Popular Posts