My new toy.


This is me with my new toy taken when we got home from Cabela's (neat photos to be posted tomorrow). I haven't decided on a name for my bow yet (I'm thinking it should be something elvish), but I did get a nifty archery glove, a Cabela's hat, a nifty quiver that I can sling on my back if I find a strap for it and a long sleeved tee shirt that would give Bob's shirt a run for his money.

Yep, I'm officially a Cabela's wife. Although, my criteria for bow and arrows was as follows:

The bow must be black and an easy draw (not too much weight cuz I'm a wuss) and the arrows had to be pretty. I chose red and black arrows to go with my bow. Apparently, they're just a tad better than Casey's too. Hee hee.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Definitely envious here. I want to take archery up... We shoot and collect guns, but there is just something about archery. It's Sexy. Anyway where the heck is this place you speak of?

Popular Posts