Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


Sum up of stuff going on (because I'm not feeling particularly creative but I am feeling particularly neglectful of my blog and since I know my family gets it's good gossip from this thing, yeah...)

1) Cappuchino mornings have started again. I like cappuchino mornings. I get up, have a bath, get dressed, make myself a cappuchino (complete with whip cream... I forgot how decadent whip cream can make one feel...). That means that it is fall.

It has been fall for a while here in Northern Indiana, though. A few weeks ago I noticed leaves falling from the trees but yesterday I really noticed the colors changing. All of the reds and golds and so incredible! Nature is so amazing!

2) On Oct. 16 I get to run around singing "I've got laser eyes!" Why would I pick Oct. 16 to do this as opposed to any other day? Well, that would be because I'm getting lasik surgery done. So, I really will have laser eyes. I've been thinking about it for several months and I finally decided that it was time to just jump. What set me over was about a week ago my glasses fell on the floor sometime during the night (thank you Bonzai for knocking them off the night stand) and when I woke up in the morning I could not find them. Seriously, I spent a good ten minutes getting very frustrated and upset before I actually found them. I decided that I just really don't want to live that way and since my dad had offered to pay for it I decided to take him up on the offer. Tomorrow I go in to have them map my eyeball and then the 16th is the actual surgery and then on the 17th I'll wake up and I will be able to see fine and dandy. Brilliant.

3) NOTRE DAME BEAT PURDUE YESTERDAY!!! WE MUST ALL CELEBRATE!!!

This is all. You may go about your day.

Comments

Popular Posts