Post Halloween Update


Well, we're all overdosed on sugar yet we're very tired. Trick or Treating was fun yet freezing but I did get to thank our local Fox news weather guy for the fact that it didn't rain (somehow I don't think he really had anything to do with it, but we all yell at the weather man when the weather sucks so I might as well thank him when it's nicer than it should be outside).

Lily was Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. She looked very cute with her unruly hair, Hogwarts Robes and want. She also scored a pair of fake vampire teeth at the school Halloween party and wanted to wear those around, so I let her trick or treat to a few houses with those in. It was kinda funny. I had curled her hair the morning of the party (because Hermione has curly hair and "Mommy, I want curly hair!") but by the bewitching hours (aka trick or treat time), the curl was gone and it looked more unruly and wavy than anything. I think that's okay, though, because it was like first year Hermione rather than the latest version of Hermione that is growing up way to fast (as I'm sure her parents would agree).

I'll be putting up some other pictures today from the great pumpkin carving of 2006. Yeah. Fun. Nuff said. But for now, I must get Lily to school for today is a mass day.

Comments

Popular Posts