Here Blizzard! Blizzard! Blizzard!

It is cold and snowing and everything is closed. The weird thing is that it is system snow, not lake effect. It's a small, wet, icky snow. I bet it would make it would make a good snowball.

Winter storm warning until Wednesday 7AM and for a county south of us they have a Blizzard Warning until tomorrow morning. Kat emailed me from Indy and said that her work even closed because it was so bad down there. My husband, on the other hand, fretting over the financial woes that a bun in the oven brings, sucked it up and went to work. I found a middle ground, stayed home with Lily and between fielding phone calls from various peoples and entertaining Lily managed to get a decent amount of cleaning done. No puking, either... Just dry heaves. Thus, Casey's thinking that pregnant women can't do laundry (which he said sarcastically) is flawed and I get to kick his ass.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I am managing to make dinner, too? That without the nausea, too.

Comments

Popular Posts