It's 5:46, do you know where your lemmings are?

I find myself awake incredibly (insanely) early this morning. First, Casey's alarm clocks went off about 4:15. Yech. And you know who is the one that has to actually poke him to make him realize that his alarm clocks are actually going off (Seriously, the boy can sleep through 3 seperate alarm clocks going off in 5 minute intervals. I, on the other hand, am up as soon as the first one beeps.).

I am very tired and unfortunately very awake with an extreme craving for orange juice which we don't have. List of things to do today: pick up juice.

I also woke up this morning with an incredibly stuffy nose and that pesky cough is still there. Attention drug people: make something useful! Invent NyQuil/DayQuil for pregnant women! They will thank you! Trust me! I'm going to try and put a call into Dr. Gandhi sometime today because I just seem to be getting more and more miserable and frankly, this whole cold thing just isn't working for me.

I slept through the night last night. Yeah! Happy Jess! I guess the 4:30 Alarm/awakedness is kharma saying "Oh, well, we didn't make your body get up and pee or puke last night, so we'll just make you wake up at 4:30AM and not be able to get back to sleep." I have one thing to say to kharma: YOU SUCK!

Today I plan to be a trooper. Well, first I plan to take some tylenol and THEN I'll be a trooper... And then I'll come home and take a nap. Wait, wait wait! I have to get orange juice first. Ooh! Apple juice! We have apple juice in the fridge! Yeah!

In other news, I managed to eat a hamburger last night. I have not been feeling all that hungry lately (due to the ingestion of post nasal drip) and I'm quite proud that I ate a hamburger. Casey is being very cute and asking me "Do you want any sides? Do you want some fruit? Do you want some salad?" He's all concerned and everything and quite doting. Again, very cute. You may harass him if you so wish.

Other than that, school is going well. Perm smell doesn't agree with me yet, but that's okay. We're working around that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and have some breakfast, vitamins and cough syrup.

Comments

Popular Posts