Names I Like

Okay, peoples... names that I like. Casey does not necessarily like these names so yeah...

Girls names:
Megan
Madison (I've gotten a veto because apparently Madison was a cat)
Elle
Emma
Natalie (this one we both agree on, although I like Megan better than Natalie)
Olivia

Boys names:
Noah
Julian
Matthew (after our sweet baboo)
Benjamin (our sweet baboo's sweet baboo...although, I liked the name prior to him being a sweet baboo)
Sebastian
Jack
Will Turner (Lily's suggestion)

My boy's names tend to have an "he's gonna get his ass kicked when he gets to school" thing about them. I do like the name Jack, but Lily says that we can't name the baby Jack because 1)Jack is a cat and 2) Jack is just silly. Note: she's thinking about Captain Jack Sparrow and she recommended Will Turner because she thinks he's cute. She also recommended the name Ethan (which was vetoed several years ago) after a boy the liked in Kindergarden.

I have a sneaky suspicion it's a girl at this point, but it's far too early to tell.

In other news, I continue to be fatigued and I took a 4 hour nap this afternoon. For those of you curious, I am STILL tired. Luckily, no school tomorrow due to the insanely cold windchills (nothing like Wisconsin, but still yucky), so I'll get to sleep in. I'll be happy when this trimester is over.

Comments

Popular Posts