Ooh! That's nice!

Yesterday evening I went to take a bath. Off went the clothes and that's when I noticed it... My boobs were fuller than they were in the morning when I got dressed. With the exception of one coughing incident that led to puking (cough cough cough, retch, puke... not fun), I've had a pretty good couple of days.

I have also re-learned not to be afraid of eatting food. For a while there I was surviving on toast, crackers, water, ginger ale and the occasional Mac & Cheese (Love the mac & cheese right now, but it MUST BE STAUFFERS!! Seriously, Stauffers = creamy... I should really learn how to make Mac & Cheese from scratch or something because I can't stand the box crap.) and popcorn, I was avoiding food for fear of puking. Last night... FAJITAS! I had a hankering and I made 'em. Tasty tasty tasty.

I've been eatting pretty much anything. Love the dead cow, love popcorn and crackers but anything other than that is pretty much a miss as far as salty tastes go. I'm totally craving sweets. Can't get enough sweets. I must ask hubby to pick me up something sweet to eat. Yes...

SO yeah, that's where we are right now. Thought I'd update you.

Comments

Popular Posts