16 weeks down... a whole lot to go!

I found a neat "pregnancy ticker" at baby-gaga.com. I have now included it over to the right of the screen. You can kinda keep track as to where I am in the pregnancy with it. I'll still, of course/naturally/duh!, blog about stuff regarding baby Jack and his developement in utero, though.

I've been feeling a lot of flutters lately. Generally around bedtime, too. He likes to be active at night. Just like his dad! Looks like Casey will definitely have someone to stay up late with him and play video games. I think he's really excited to have a boy simply because Lily is not that rough and tumble. In fact, she's quite dainty. Jack, on the other hand... I have no idea what I'm in store for on that front. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm debating going down to my visit my dad in Kentucky while Lily is on Spring Break. We had such a good time when the two of us went down last year and I kind of like the idea of a "girls only" road trip. Especially since I doubt we'll be able to do it again for a while. I haven't quite figured out the logistics of going yet, but around this time of year, I always get a little Kentucky-home-sick. BUT I would much rather go with Casey and he doesn't seem to want to go at this particular time, so yeah. Maybe I'll just stay home and hang out with Lily and try and plan a trip to the Natural History museum or something. That should be fun.

But yeah, all seems well. I'm kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Comments

Popular Posts