Birthday Recap


So, yesterday was my 29th birthday. I spent it exactly how I wanted to. I slept in late, lounged about, took a nap, woke up, unwrapped presents and then headed off to my mom's house for a cook out and a very yummy homemade strawberry birthday cake (yum, strawberries!). This week, however, looks like it's going to be pretty busy.

First, let's discuss birthday loot. Apparently, I haven't gotten everything yet (still have stuff coming in the mail from my dad and my sis-in-law), but I think I've totally cleaned up so far. I have recieved a check from my "aunt" in VA, a gift card for Bath & Body Works from Casey's parents (which I will be something very smelly and relaxing, I'm thinking something strawberry), a gift card from Kohl's from my mom, and from Casey and Lily I got Charmed Season 7 (one season to go and I've got the complete series), Pan's Labyrinth, and (my favorite so far) Dr. Who Series One! Yeah! Now, if I can manage to get everything done before I watch it... Casey recommended that tomorrow when I have my doctor's appointment I take the MacBook and watch it while I'm sitting around for a couple of hours taking my glucose test. Wee fun yeah!

So yeah, I'm off. I have a ton of stuff to do and I want to get it done before I have to go pick Lily up.

Comments

Popular Posts