Mmmmm!!!

We had P'Zone's for dinner this evening. Casey and I are reveling in the fact that two of our favorite items are back on the market. The first being my favorite, Vanilla Coke and the second being his favorite, the P'Zone. Yep, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I cleaned out three of the kitchen cabinets today. And when I say cleaned, I mean deep cleaned. We're talking scrubbing out, Formula 409, multiple scourings then drying out and reorganizing them. It took me a good 4 hours to do 3 cabinets. Normally, I think I could have accomplished that task in half the time, but I'm discovering that the belly is starting to get in the way. I also had to take several breaks because my legs kept cramping up on me. Trying to crawl into a cabinet and clean it out when 6 months pregnant is quite difficult. I had to kind of giggle at myself, though. At least it got done. I plan to do the remainder on Monday. I was actually kind of proud of the fact that Casey walked in and made a comment about how strong the cleaner smell was. Thankfully, my sinuses have been exploding with the resurgence of the cotton wood pollen flying around, so my asthma hasn't kicked in as badly as it could. Knock on wood for that one.

Now, I'm going to kick back and I think I may try and get some sleep. Both Casey and Lily are already upstairs and asleep already but I've been suffering from a severe lack of sleep lately. I go to bed at a decent time, I just have trouble falling asleep and then things have gotten more and more uncomfortable. Last night was the worst so far. I would drift off to sleep but wake up because Jack would kick me so strongly that I would wake up. So, tonight I've decided to try a new tactic. Stay awake until I can't stay awake anymore and then off to bed with me. I'm starting to get very close to the whole being extremely sleepy area. I think it's time for a luke-warm bath (I'm freakin' hot!! Those wonderful hormones!) and then fresh pjs. Yeah. Now, if I can make it all night without having to get up to pee, it will be the best night sleep I've had in about a week.

Comments

Popular Posts