Absolutely beautiful

Today is absolutely gorgeous!  The current temperature is 71 degrees, there's a nice breeze blowing and I haven't been this comfortable (temp. wise) in a few weeks.  This is definitely a nice change from the 92 degrees and high humidity we've been having.  The best part? It's going to stick around for a few days! Yeah!

Unfortunately, Lily isn't feeling that good today.  She felt warm yesterday, but she seemed okay but this morning she was very clingey (and is still very clingey) and just wants to be loved on.  She still feels warm, but I don't think she's running a fever.  I think it may be a case of too much pool water swallowed, making her feel completely yucky.  And, for the amount of chlorine smell that is in the pool area, I could totally see it making someone feel sick if they swallowed to much pool water. 

I did, however, manage to go get my hair cut today.  I was getting quite shaggy and not in the good way.  I ended up having it chopped all off again. It's shorter than it was last time and while I do like it, I feel a bit like a boy.  I came home, took a bath (to get rid of those itchy hairs that weren't cleared off my neck), styled my hair and put on make-up.  I feel much better now, but still think my hair is a bit too short.  Thankfully, it grows pretty fast.  

Jack has been quite active today.  He's been rolling and punching and kicking on and off since about 8:00 this morning.  Normally, he has a schedule where he's "awake" from like 8AM to about 9AM and then a period of calm until I have a snack around 11 and then he's awake after I have lunch from about 1-2PM and then calm until dinner time.   Now, I say calm but every so often I'll feel a punch or a kick.  I think it's him reminding me that he's still here.  This morning, Lily had her head laying next to my stomach (we were sitting on the couch) and Jack kicked her in the cheek.  She thought that was pretty funny.  She then blew a raspberry on my stomach and Jack kicked again.   I'm glad she finds it funny now, because in 5 years she'll be a teenager and Jack will be 5 and she'll just be annoyed by him. 

Well, I'm off.  Lily is calling me.

Comments

Popular Posts