Finished...

I have finished the new Harry Potter.  Life can now proceed normally.  Well, for me anyway.  Casey, on the other hand, is completely addicted and is currently sitting on the porch reading "The Half-Blood Prince."  After that, he is bound and determined to read "The Deathly Hallows." I get to tease him as mercilessly as he teased me back in 2005 when I was reading HBP.   

Speaking of which, he just stepped inside and said "I HAVE REVALATIONS!  But, I have more reading to do..."  I could not help but giggle. 

I now know how the series ends.  I am satisfied and happy and wanting to talk with someone about it.  I think tomorrow I will attempt to set up a girls night in with Brooke, Katie and Keri with some chocolate fondue (that sounds ultra tasty) and have some Potter Chat. Yeah.  That sounds fun. 

Casey took the MacBook with him to work today so I was unable to post any pics (seeing as they're all on the mac).  Hopefully, he'll leave it here tomorrow and I can post stuff. Woot.

Comments

Popular Posts