Tick Tock Tick Tock

The OB appointment went well today with the exception of the fact I was having a hard time walking this afternoon.  It wasn't the whole pregnancy waddling thing that was getting to me, it was the fact that I tweaked something in my back and walking was not fun, let alone comfortable.  It's not fun having to hop up onto one of those doctor tables let alone have a pelvic exam with a tweaked out back.  

Jack is doing well.  He is currently doing some form of martial arts in my belly.  Belly fu? I am about 10% effaced, which basically means my cervix has started that whole thinning out process but we've still got a long ways to go (we need to be 80% more effaced and 10 cm dilated).  Casey says my back feels incredibly tense and the doc says I need to relax, too.  I'm trying I swear!  I'm just a little anxious.  

My mom has made some plans to take Lily to various events in November and December.  While I was adding the events to my calendar I was happy to see that other than a few birthdays, my calendar is officially clear of events after September 12.  I have nothing to do from then until late October.  Whoo hoo!  (Note: I'm not counting birthdays.)  September 12 I highly doubt that I'll be at the meeting that I'm supposed to be at.  It's a meeting for first communion/baptism at Lily's school.  I really don't want to get into that on my blog for personal reasons.  I'll just say that I have the meeting but doubt I'll make it due to impending Jack.   So, that means I have to set up a meeting with Father Cam before then. 

Well, it's time for me to go to the bathroom yet again (every half hour now) and then I'm off to bed.  Tired tired tired!!!  Pregnant women in their last month behave very much like the newborns they are about to have.

Comments

Popular Posts