Guilty Pleasure

After waiting months and months, Nip/Tuck is FINALLY coming back to television.  I've been a Julian McMahon fan ever since I saw him the first time on the soap opera Another World.  I didn't know he was Julian McMahon back then, I just thought he was a very cute Aussie actor on this funky soap that I watched whenever I was home sick from school.  I really got to lust after Mr. McMahon when he showed up as Cole on Charmed.  Oh, so drool worthy and a demon to boot!  It fulfilled my tall, dark, handsome and bad boy thoughts.  

And then he left Charmed for Nip/Tuck... and I got to see his butt.  It was nice. I've seen nicer, but it was still nice.  AND he played a complete asshole.  I likes me the assholes.  

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go drool over Julian McMahon some more. 

Comments

Popular Posts