Venti Vanilla Lattes are my new friend.

This morning Casey decided to play hookie.  I got to get up and take Lily to school and go to Meijers.  No, I'm not complaining.  In fact, I thuroughly enjoyed taking Lily to school without having to worry about Jack.  OH, and I REALLY enjoyed going to Meijers without Jack, too.  

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the boy but shopping with infant is difficult. It takes talent.  One that I have barely acquired.  So, Casey got to stay home and sleep a bit and keep an eye on Jack (who was also sleeping).  I got to come home and actually get stuff accomplished!  I have managed to take all the trash out (including the stuff that has been sitting on our porch for about two weeks), take some stuff down to the basement and now I'm going to vacuum, sweep and mop the floor.  Yes,  I feel really good at the moment.  

OH, and it totally helps that I had a venti (that's the REALLY big cup) Vanilla Latte this morning whilst at Meijers.  I heart sucking ass at Starbucks.  It's not something I get to do very often.  Whee fun yeah!  I am completely bouncing off the walls with energy, cleaning and dancing about.  I am also, however, expecting a horrible crash in about twenty minutes or so.  

WOOSH! Watch me type really fast. 

In other news, Lily has a field trip to the South Bend Chocolate Factory today.  I totally would love to go on that field trip.  Unfortunately, parental units are not allowed this time around.  Suck suck suck.  Oh well, I'll live.  I sent Lily off with $5.00 and told her to bring me some chocolate home.  I fully expect her to be bouncing off the walls when she gets home, too.  This leads me to ponder is it wise to take two second grade classes on a tour of a chocolate factory (where the teacher even admitted on the permission slip that they would be receiving samples) with only four adults supervising?  That's roughly 40 kids and 4 adults.  Ten kids per adult. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't go on that trip... Like I need more sugar anyway.  I think I'd much rather go on Carrie's girls' field trip to the apple orchard. Yeah.  

And stuff.

So, I'm off to do more cleaning, then bathing and then the dying of the hair.  Woot.  Back to red again. 

Comments

Popular Posts