Good Dreams...


Last night, Jack slept through the night. I, however, didn't. I woke up at around 3:30, but that's okay. I had yummy dreams featuring Orlando Bloom. I dreamt that I was in Kentucky and I was shopping at Walmart in Elizabethtown and low and behold there was Mr. Bloom in search of sun block. Weird and ordinary, yes. Most of my dreams are often weird but not normally this ordinary.

In any case, I don't remember much about the dream except it was quite dull (sorry, no graphic romance). Well, I say dull but I enjoyed it. I spent the dream talking to him about random stuff, how Kentucky was a nice place to visit and how I grew up a little over half an hour away from Elizabethtown, how was he enjoying his stay, blah blah blah. I gotta say, he's just as charming in my dreams as he is on the big screen. Sigh. It's going to be a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts