I'm still here... A Brief Update

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now begins the frantically paced Christmas season. Anyone wondering if I'm having fun yet, I have to say no. But I'm not not having fun, either. I am just really tired. Last Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving) Jack had his 2 month check up. All is well and the boy weighs 14 pounds. He's healthy and happy although he was extremely cranky all of Wednesday and part of Thursday. Thursday was Thanksgiving. We went to Nappanee. I have to admit it was the most relaxing Thanksgiving I've had since I don't know when. We played Loaded Questions, ate lots of yummy food and I snoozed a good two hours on the couch. Friday, I decided against shopping. I couldn't find anything in the circulars worth going out for. I also had to stay home because my dad and stepmom came up for a visit and I wasn't quite sure what time they were going to come in.

Saturday, we went to a friends kids' birthday party. Thomas turned 2, Lily ran around with Thomas, fun was had and the cake was excellent! Sunday, Mark came over to see Lily and they played video games until well after 5PM and that brings us to today. Today, I woke up with a sore throat and my nasal passages have gotten steadily clogged. This morning I went and got some Day Quil and I'm very very happy that I can actually take NyQuil because it wasn't too long ago that I was unable to. Yeah cold medicine!

That's what's up here. I'll post a few more tidbits from Thanksgiving and Enchanted sometime this week.

Comments

Amicacarmilla said…
good to see you back!

say hello to piccolo jack & dolce lily!

Popular Posts