Um, uh... I have no idea.

Tonight Lily is spending the night with her abuelita, so Casey and I have arranged for Jackson to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa while we go have some adult fun time. Translation: probably another trip to the coffee house and then driving aimlessly for a bit. Dinner may be had somewhere along the way, but I'm not sure. We'll see. The funny thing is I'm actually looking forward to the coffee. It was quite tasty. Yummmm....

Not much else going on. Jayne goes to the vet tomorrow for an updated rabies shot and then sunday we're going to play putt putt. Pretty dull weekend for me and Casey. Lily has a play tonight and then tomorrow my mom is taking her to a bazaar. Whee fun yeah.

We're so dull. At least we get to see Carrie and Keven briefly tonight before they jet off to D.C. and then we'll also get to see my adorable nieces through next weekend. Fun will be had!

Comments

Popular Posts