The Banana Debacle

Today, Jackson tried bananas. Not just the rice cereal with banana in it, but straight up pureed banana. And it was not good. I should have known that it was going to be a hard sell from the face he made, but when he started whining and then crying? Yeah, Jackson does NOT like bananas and he was so adament about not having any more that not only did he get bananas all over himself, but he got them all over me. It was like a banana expulsion mixed with spit and to top it off the best baby crying face ever! I didn't know if to laugh or hug him or what! I opted for both and took him out of the high chair and gave him a bottle.

Since then, whenever he wants to be held (which has been all the time today) he has given me the MOST pathetic look ever.

Yep, the boy has me wrapped around his finger and he's only 4 months old. I definitely have to get more tough... just not quite yet.

Comments

Popular Posts