Seriously, WTF?!

I woke up this morning and got the kids (wow...kids...multiple! That still weirds me out a little bit... in a good way, that is) up and around and headed downstairs with Jackson for the morning bottle. I normally watch the news in the morning before Lily comes down, so that's exactly what I was doing. On the bottom of the screen there were half a dozen school cancellations. I was like "Oh, must be cold outside!" The wind was blowing rather fiercely last night when I went to bed so I just assumed that it had gotten colder and the front had finally pushed through.

And then, I took the trash out. It was FORTY-FIVE DEGREES outside!! The ground was muddy and nasty (I should know, I slipped and fell in it) and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why they canceled certain schools. My guess: flooding.

The weather report for tonight says that we've got a Winter Storm Warning, so the next 24 hours could be totally interesting. At least I'm not going to freeze my butt off scraping ice off the car this morning! Whoo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts