Tongue


Over the weekend Jackson discovered his tongue. It happened on Saturday morning, before I went over to my mom's house to meet with my cousins (who drove in from Chicago). He just started sticking his tongue out and then working his tongue in and out of his mouth like a cute little lizard. Naturally, that means that since Saturday Casey, Lily and I have taken turns sticking our own tongues out at Jack and then saying "Look! Look! He's copying me!"

I guess in a way he is copying us, but I think it's more of a "Look what I can do!" kind of copying. Self motivated copying? Does that make sense? My brain is all fuzzy at the moment from inhaling lots of lemon-y floor cleaner smells so I don't know if anything really makes sense at the moment.

I can't wait until he can blow raspberries, though! I'm sure I'll get tired of it after about 10 minutes, but will laugh hysterically nonetheless.

Not much else going on. Our computer monitor died. We have decided to hold off replacing it (we are currently borrowing the Stone parents extra monitor, thank you very much Stone parents!!) until we can afford to buy an IMac.

Is anyone else wondering why the hell it is 60 degrees outside in Northern Indiana in the middle of winter?? I'm just going to grin and bear it, yep... that's what I'm going to do.

Comments

Popular Posts