Spring = Haircuts


Lily got her annual spring haircut yesterday, today Casey gets one.   I'm going to try and snark one in as well seeing as how I'm going to be out and about.  Lily's is a very mod razor cut that can be sleaked down or flip-pied up as mood strikes. She seems to like it.  Casey's getting his standard shave the head until he has nothing but fuzz look and I am starting to look like a little boy, so it's time to chop mine up too.  I'm thinking I'm in serious need of a color overhaul, too.  Back to brown with me, with maybe some highlights?  I can't decide.
 I took Lily to school and it was a very humid 55 degrees outside!  Here I was, bundled up in my wool coat and scarf, Lily and I walk out the door, Jack bundled in his carseat and the first thing the girl says is "Mom! It's warm out here!"   
Today's weather is supposed to be warm with rain showers and thunderstorms on the occasion, so I think I'm going to take advantage of that and open the windows for a few hours and start airing out the house.  If it keeps up this week I may actually finish painting the trim.  Although, this week I may get absolutely nothing done because Sci Fi channel is running the first three seasons of Battlestar Galactica.  All. In a row.  From 8AM to 5PM, nonstop BSG.  That's awesome.  The series is most excellent.  I've made it through Season One (I started watching it last week on my own.) and the first two episodes of season 2.  I'm hooked, what can I say. 
I'm going to go be productive now.  At least as much as I can be for a little while. 

Comments

Popular Posts