FRAK!!!

The past few weeks Casey and I have been plowing our way through the first three seasons of the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series.  We've been watching between 3 and 4 episodes a night and thuroughly enjoying it. 

Unfortunately for me, I know what's going on in the series and after tonight hubby will b
e caught up.  It's been frakking hell not being able to tell him about what's up and all of the theories that I have about the final cylon that needs to be revealed.  There were a handful of episodes in season three that I hadn't seen, but I am now caught up and in roughly 45 minutes Casey will be caught up as well.  I think the final four have just clicked in his head because he hasn't said anything about how crazy Colonel Tigh is acting.    AND since we are both desperately going to try and convince my sister-in-law and her hubby to watch the series as well, I am bound to secrecy yet again. 

I am looking forward to starting season 4 tomorrow night.  

I have to admit going into the series that I was a die hard fan of the Galactica of my youth.  When I heard Starbuck was a girl I was like "Um, no. Starbuck is NOT a girl."  But then
, within the first half hour of the miniseries  (which you really must start with the miniseries and then go to season one and the subsequent seasons) I was completely in love with Katee Sackhoff's portrayal of the frakked up Starbuck and was proclaiming that I wanted to be Starbuck when I grow up (which doesn't make much sense if you think about it because Katee Sackhoff, according to IMDB.com, was born in 1980, two years after me... ah, to be able to turn back the clock... or to put off being born a couple of years so I could still grow up to be Starbuck.  There is always time, however, for me to grow up... I'm not 30 yet, so I still have time to do something stupid...maybe.).

So yeah, I'm a Battlestar Galactica junkie.  I can't wait to start season four and FINALLY I'll be able to talk to hubby about it. 

OH and if anyone is looking for birthday presents for me or Casey... Here's a couple of hints:  Season One of BSG, Battlestar Galactica "Razor", the mini-series, and for (more specifically) me an Ebony colored Kawasaki Ninja 250R.  Now, go shopping.  And, if you get me the ninja, make sure you get a helmet to go with it.  Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts