Meme I stole from Matt

I am not a tagger, but knock yourselves out if it's your kind of thing. .

1. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably. I think I'm quite fun when I'm in the mood to have fun.

2. What is your most guilty pleasure? Hmmm... watching Nip/Tuck? Either that or brownies.

3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? A couple of weeks ago when Mickie and I were driving in the car and she said something really hilarious. I almost spewed, too.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? Nope. I like the road I'm on and while there will be obstacles, bumps and bad hair days ahead I am definitely not confused.

5. What's your favorite book to re-read? Hmmm... that's a tough call. Currently that would be the book Nefertiti. I re-read a lot of books and enjoy a lot of them, so yeah...

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yeah, but I think I was a teenager. It was fun, but I slept for something like 19 hours straight afterwards.

7. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? I would have to say it's that sexy "v" line on a man just under his abs that kinda points the way down to certain naughty bits. If a man has a well defined "v" I tend to drool heavily. It he's wearing a shirt, I tend to look at the eyes.

8. Is there anything that made you unhappy recently? No, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

9. Name a personal hero. You know, I don't really think I have one. I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose my mom because she's incredibly tough and strong and kicks ass.

10. You have 50 dollars in your pocket what do you do with it? Probably save it and go out for ice cream tomorrow. Either that or buy Season One of BSG

11. What is your drug of choice? I would have to say NyQuil.

12. If you could keep any animal for a pet, what would you keep? I have always wanted to have a peregrin falcon. Birds of Prey are cool.

13. What is your favorite keychain on your keys? I would have to say my ankh keychain that I got from the Field Museum in Chicago last year.

14. Do you have a motto? Not particularly.

15. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 55, and find line 5. Okay, the book is "Fix it and Forget it" and it's a crock pot recipe book. Page 55 is Sally's Split Pea Soup and line 5 says "Makes 8 Servings."

Yeah, this was kinda dull. At least my neighbor brought me some cupcakes.

Comments

Popular Posts