It doesn't feel like July...

Northern Indiana isn't know for it's predictable weather.  In fact, there's a saying that "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes."  They're not kidding, either.  If it's pouring rain, just wait five minutes and it'll go away.  Now, it didn't quite go that way last night.  

When Casey and I went to bed, it was cool outside, maybe 65 degrees.  I got up a few times last night and each time it got successively COLDER.  By the morning, we had pulled the fan out of the window and Jack, Casey and I were all curled up together under the comforter, trying to keep each other warm.   Casey looked up the temperature from last night this morning and the low turned out to be 48 degrees!!  FOURTY-EIGHT DEGREES ON JULY 1!!!  That is completely crazy!  Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 88 degrees and we're only expecting a low of 65.  Another cool but not cold night. 

Jackson is wanting my attention, so I must go.  The little man is getting bigger and bigger daily and he is now a holy terror in his walker.  One of these days I'll remember to video tape him and post it on youtube.  Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it. 

Comments

Popular Posts