Mega Magi Mooli Con!

On July 26 we filmed the Mega Magi Mooli Con.  For those who need a recap, the past couple of months I've been working on Harvey Putter and the Ridiculous Premise.  Its a fun little film done by Richardson Productions and it has also given Casey the kick in the ass he needed to start working on his own film.  That's another story entirely, though. 

I had such an amazing time on Saturday!  When I got to the set and saw the convention, it looked AMAZING!  It was like a real convention had come and set up!  There were various booths, there was a ton of people, there were even Belly Dancers!!  The coolest part?  I got to wear Brooke's blue wig and be an extra.   Look for me in Harvey Putter with the blue wig. Hee Hee. 

Filming wraps up at the end of this week.  The gang is off to Terminus, which is a Harry Potter Convention in Chicago, next Wednesday.  I have to admit that I will miss a lot of the people that I have gotten to know... Especially Sunny.  Sunny plays "Hernia Grunger," who is essentially the Hermione character.  Sunny is going back to Reno on the 15th and we won't see her for a while. We have had so much fun!  It really sucks, though, because I've only gotten to hang out with her in the past few weeks.  She's such a great person!  The good news is, though, that she'll be back.  We're planning on taking her to Truman's before she leaves.  

Tonight is the last production meeting.  I'm taking Joe some Fun Dip.  He is, after all, the Fun Dip Wizard.  I'm also taking Michael some sugar free Red Bull.  Freak doesn't do sugar, but that's okay... we love him anyway.  Tim... I feel like I should take him something.  I'm not sure what I should get him. I'll come up with something interesting, though.  Just a little something to say thanks and don't forget about me.  Like they possibly could... haha.

Comments

Popular Posts