Around the Bend...

The leaves are falling, it's rained buckets (and is currently still raining quite a bit as I type this) in the past few days and Notre Dame defeated Michigan yesterday. Fall is officially here as the temperatures are slowly falling and Master Jackson turns one in 7 days.

Time certainly flies...

Busy week ahead. Sunny, Matt, and Ben are coming for a visit. Sunny will be staying with us (hurrah!!! I heart Sunny!). My dad is also coming for Jack's party so that will be entertaining to say the least. I hope it's not filled with bad drama. That would not be a good thing. There are three birthdays between Wednesday and Sunday. Happy birthday to Dennis, Kevin and of course Jackson.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I must go into panic mode and start deep cleaning my house. Why? Because I'm insane and I leave everything to the last minute.

Comments

Popular Posts