S'Up


I've been rather absent from the blogosphere lately.  It's been a combination of laziness and busy-ness.   This week we're going for the busy bit. 

Yesterday, Lily was scheduled for a trip to the dentist to get a filling which ended up being a cap on the tooth (cavity was bigger than they thought) and we set up an appointment for two weeks from now to pull out a baby-molar that is about ready to fall out but for some reason isn't budging.    She was brave and did really well, though, and left the dentist office somewhat excited about the stainless steel cap (she called it her "bling tooth") and sporting a Hannah Montana sticker.  Fun stuff. 

Today we did Jackson's first birthday pictures.  They're unfortunately not going to be in until September 23, but I'll have e-copies before then.   I decided to put Jackson in a Notre Dame jersey because he was in a Notre Dame jersey the first time we ever had his picture taken so naturally I had to repeat for his first birthday.  Such a cutie pie.   He was all standing with football stuff and looking very much like a line backer... Stinker!  

Tomorrow the little man gets lots of shots.  Not fun.  He's been kinda grumpy the past couple of days due to a molar coming in (a MOLAR!!?!??!??!!!).  So, I'm expecting a very grumpy little dude tomorrow and then the rest of the week will be spent cleaning and rearranging for next week.  Whee fun yeah!  (I'm not complaining, I'm explaining... how very busy I'm about to be and already am.)

Pictures forth coming!!

Comments

Popular Posts