Somewhat like the Walking Dead...


Color me miserable, because that's what I am. Saturday I woke up with a sore throat, but chalked it up to the fact that there was a drastic shift in the weather so I was thinking allergies.

Sunday, I woke up and I was functioning. My voice was a little off, but I didn't feel too horrible. I went and hung out with my dad, did the pumpkin patch thing with the kids, had some fun. As the day progressed I started feeling worse and worse. I didn't sleep well on Monday.

Monday I woke up and I could barely function. I was incredibly tired, I could barely breathe, there was a definite post nasal drip thing going on that was not fun. I spent most of the day hanging out on the couch with Jack, who was also off. I got a lot of cuddle time in with him yesterday. When I picked Lily up from school (she had been sniffing all day, too) she wanted to come home and lay down. So, she did her homework and then traded school clothes for p.j.s and chicken noodle soup. I went to bed somewhat early. I was looking forward to the new Christian Slater show on NBC, but failed to make it to that. I don't even remember what happened on Heroes. I'll have to catch up with them online.

This morning (Tuesday), I seem to be feeling worse if that's possible. The only reason I'm up is because I have to go get some milk for Jackson, who is now out. Baby needs food. I think I may stockup on some jar food, too. I also may grab a couple of cans of soup while I'm out... Miserable... just plain miserable.

I would like to replace my head now, please.

Comments

Popular Posts