I wish my ass was being globally warmed...

It is 10:30 A.M. The current temperature is -15 F, the current windchill is -31.

If you'll excuse me I will now go and hide under a couple of blankets with the kerosene heater working very near by because even with the thermostat set at 70, it still feels freakin' FREEZING! The cold just creeps in like the Vashta Narada on Doctor Who until you feel like there's nothing left but some rattling bones and all you can say is "Hey, who turned out the lights?"

Now, if you'll excuse me it's Battlestar Galactica day and I should be refreshing last season so I can be re-caught-up for tonights new episode... Only 10 episodes left and then my friday nights will return to being dull and sucky. If you haven't started watching BSG, I highly recommend you start at season one and then work you way up. It's fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts