That annoying grinding noise is back...

Today is back to the grindstone.   Lily goes back to school and that means everyone else is back on schedule to.  It's been a nice vacation...  I think I could use an extra day (Jackson was fighting me going to sleep last night and he woke up a few times last night making me VERY TIRED this morning), but that's just me.  I told Casey this morning as he was bouncing out the door that I wouldn't mind if he stayed home and we curled up in bed with me.  

Oh well, to quote the sage like wisdom of the prophet Jaggar: "You can't always get what you want."  

On the schedule today: some form of excersize this morning, then shower then taking down the Christmas Tree and the cleaning that involves.  There will also be laundry done and then Jackson who has turned into this weird, crusted thing (he had a banana before he went to bed last night and well, that was just messy... I managed to clean up his hands and face but the rest of him is just...crusted) is in severe need of a bath.  The boy manages to make a mess out of himself when eating finger foods.  Something I never faced with Lily... Hmmm....

So yes, that's the plan.  We'll see if the plan succeeds.  I must go get Lily up now.  Have a good day, all!

Comments

Popular Posts