::cough cough::

Well, for those who say I talk to much, rest assured I'm not doing too much talking the past couple of days. Why? Well, I don't have much of a voice for starters.

The weekend started off wonderfully. Dad, Lily, Jack and I went to the Field Museum in Chicago. They had a really fun exhibit about Pirates and we got to see real pirate treasure. It made me start contemplating all sorts of dastardly piratical deeds of my own but alas, I don't have the equipment or the know-how to actually break into what I'm guessing is a very well protected museum. Dad had a fun time, too. When he left on Sunday morning he commented on how Chicago wasn't as far of a drive as he thought (it was only 1 1/2 hours away) and how we should go to another museum next time. I think I'll second that motion because I really enjoyed myself and having a fun dad-day. ;-)

When we got home, I felt kinda funky and stuffed up, so I took some decongestant and that's when things started getting really weird. Casey was filming a scene for our upcoming "Hitman Hardknocks" and I had to take Jackson upstairs. Dad headed upstairs as well because his leg was bugging him so we both decided to take naps. I slept until around 9:30 and woke up to find Dad still asleep. So, I got some water and headed back to bed. The next morning I woke up with Jackson, headed downstairs to take my temp and found out that I was indeed running a fever. I was actually surprised that it was as high as it was, though. Turns out I was running at 101.9!!

Dad went out and got me plenty of meds and tried to get me to eat something, but I just wasn't in the mood. I spent most of the day on the couch and Dad watched after Jackson. He took Lily out for a little while and when they came home they had eatten Arby's for dinner but were both in the mood for Pizza, so Dad headed back out for pizza. I managed to eat one slice before crashing for the evening.

Sunday we normally go out for breakfast, but yeah... not having that this time around. My stomach was less than cooperative. Dad went home and I went back to bed. I spent the whole of sunday in bed curled up under the covers. I got up sometime around 9PM to find a thin layer of snow coating everything outside. Whee fun! Spring break and it's snowing! I would scratch my head on that one, but yeah... it's northern Indiana. It makes total sense.

Today I have been mostly sticking to the couch. I managed to take a shower, thinking I would feel better afterwards, but I was wrong. If anything, I feel more stuffed up. I have sent Lily on a quest to help me find the Vick's Vapor Rub in hopes that I'll be able to breathe out of my nose again and I'm trying to look on the bright side of things - like I can keep food down now. I don't have much of an appetite, but I did manage to eat some cheerios. Huzzah for Cheerios!

I must go now. Time for my every four hours dose of Robetussin. I think it's the only thing keeping me mildly sane at the moment. Ugh... This sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts