And now our feature presentation...

This weekend is the River Bend Film Festival.  I am the filmmaker liaison for the festival.  This means I get to hang out with all the incoming filmmakers (which about a dozen are coming in) and help them find their hotel, places to eat, etc.  Woot.  It's ridiculous.  Yesterday I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to prep for the thing and then today the only reason I can blog is because I'm currently dying my hair... Red...  I felt I needed a change and change is good so I'm going back to my old staple of red.  

Oh, and I bought a funky hat, too. I swear, it was sitting there just calling my name, asking me very politely to wear it.  So, that's what I'm going to do.  

I got my hair cut this week.  It is now in a chin length bob.  I am happy.  I no longer look like I'm sporting some form of a shaggy mullet.  Huzzah for my haircut!

Big Hat Cowboy Productions has BIG BIG BIG news, but I won't spill that until things are signed and it's a done deal.   Lots of interesting things are coming our way, though, and Casey quoted me yesterday and said "Sometimes you just gotta jump."  Or, in this case, take a zip line... Ah! I'm being cryptic!

So yeah... we're hella busy but we're having fun and that's what counts, right?

Comments

Popular Posts