Happy Birthday Lily!!

Lily is 10 today and I'm completely amazed. TEN! My baby is TEN!!! When did this happen? She has gone from this silly, fun loving little monkey who was afraid of pretty much everything to a somewhat adventurous, Harry Potter spell casting, Edward Cullen loving ten year old.

The posters of My Little Pony and Harry Potter have been taken down and in their place is Hannah Montana, Will Turner and Joe Jonas. She thinks David Bowie is "hot" and bugs me constantly to watch Twilight. I found scribblings on a sheet of paper that read "Lily Cullen" on it. She even had her first kiss this past year (yeah, not going to relive that particular part of history)!

My little girl is growing up. She's discovering her own style of music, how she does her hair, how she wants her room decorated, etc. It frightens me but it also excites me because I love seeing her grow up. It's nice to know that on her birthday, though, the first thing she still does in the morning is come to our room, jump in bed with me and cuddle. I don't see that happening too much longer, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Comments

Popular Posts