The Return of Alejandro

Casey and I switched vehicles back. Basically, it was my fear of having to put the top up in rain today that made me say "Hey, you've only got a week in Shipshewana left, why don't we switch back." Casey, very much missing his Jeep and tired of my threats to trade it in for a more fuel economical Toyota Rav4, was more than willing to "fall" for my manipulations. Now, all I gotta do is clean Alejandro out, give it a good vacuuming and it's all good.

This weekend was fairly uneventful. Friday we went and saw X 3: The Last Stand with Carrie. I turned my brain off and enjoyed it. I think Beast (played by Kelsey Grammar...absolutely brilliant) was excellent, brilliant and all those other wonderful compliments. He was my favorite in this movie. When he said "Oh my stars and garters!" Carrie, Casey and I clapped loudly. I have to admit, I was waiting through the whole movie for that one.

Saturday I can't remember what we did. I think it involved barn building, though. Well, Casey built the barn and I think I was at home for most of the day. Like I said, uneventful. Sunday we went over to Casey's parents around 12:30 (after sleeping in until 11:30) and hung out there until we had to go to my mom's at 3:30. My stomach was doing the whole "I don't like you and shall threaten you by rumbling mercilessly!" thing. Sunday wasn't a very fun day and it was hot to boot. Lily and I did run through the sprinklers at my mom's house for a bit, though. Oh, and Casey brought Ronin and we ran him for a bit. We're going to take Jayne out for some quality time sometime this week, too.

The only other thing that is currently going on is the whole 11 days till my birthday thing. I haven't really celebrated my birthday in a couple of years now, so while I may be counting down the days I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Same old, same old.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to make myself a new disc for Alejandro.

Comments

Popular Posts