An Incredibly Long Engagement.



This is Thomas. Thomas is my best friend Michelle's son. Thomas is only 8 months old. Knowing this you can understand why I started laughing hysterically when Lily announced to me (in the middle of Meijers) that she is going to marry Thomas when they're grown up.

That's not the best part though. Before she gets married to him, she's going to buy him a "super suit" (think Incredibles, the part where Fro-Zone is running around going "Where's my super suit?") and only after she buys him a super suit will she marry him. I asked her how old she was going to be when all of this occured. Her answer: "How old are you Mommy?" We both agreed that 28 is a good age to get married.

If you ask me, Thomas is getting a real deal with the super suit.

Comments

Popular Posts